New Plugin Type

I have a suggestion for a new plugin that people would love to have. I have looked over the plugin section and nothing that fits what I am truly looking for. A WP Plugin that is a post scheduler for your Social Media. This 1 plugin will allow you to load up your Facebook posts, Twitter posts and Google+ posts for the week. Each post can be scheduled to be posted at a specific time and date that the user chooses. Any ideas???

Thanks,

Darren

• James Dunn

Goodday @dxladner and @Kimberly

+1 from me.

If anyone wonders how valuable such a plugin would be to use (and our clients), check out Josh Parkinson's Post Planner app on Facebook.

Josh provides a FREE account for posting to your personal profile, but if you want to post to your Page or Group, then there are charges ranging from $4.95 a month and upwards.

And this would be JUST for Facebook.

If it also took care of Twitter, Google+, and anything else, then it would be even more valuable.

Bottom line, this could be very valuable to me and my clients, so I give it +1 many times over.

James Dunn
    Athens, GA USA

• dxladner

Yes, something similar to HootSuite. It is a WordPress plugin that will allow a WP user to schedule posts to the 3 big social media communities, Facebook, Twitter and Google+. That way you do not have to go to HootSuite dashboard to do the work. You can do everything from the admin side of your WP site.

ie. I can schedule all of my Facebook posts for the week. I might have one go out on Monday @ 7:00pm. then have a Twitter post go out @ Tuesday monring @ 8:00 am. Then Google + @ noon. Let the user schedule how many and what time the posts are sent. Do not make it necessarily be a post on your wordpress page but have a section in the plugin where they can place the posts and then schedule them.

Thanks,
    Darren

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.