New Post broken from Failed to load resource all.js from

Seems like an error on FB's end, but maybe there could be some improved exception handling in Ultimate FB plugin to prevent this from crashing post-new.php. Issue is that for some reason is now failing to load on admin pages. In the New Post page, this cascades and breaks other JS on the page and things like the auto post title > post URL and clicking the Add Media button simply don't work any more. This affects every site on our multisite installation. Has anyone else reported something similar / anyone else seeing this?

Any other option but to disable the UFB altogether for now? It's network activated and I know a lot of different sites in our network depend on different pieces. But currently none of our clients can really create new posts.

Many Thanks!

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi @ClvrTv

Greetings from the WPMU DEV Support Team and thank you for being a member of our community.

Glad that you got the page loading issue sorted after upgrading to the latest version of UFB. Now for that other loading error I will ask the Developer to have a look at that. Keep in mind that it's weekend and the response might be slightly delayed.

All the best and we'll be in touch shortly.

Have a good weekend.

• Shillos

Got the same issue saw it on my developer tools in Google Chrome. I notice the issue last night about this and tried to disable a few plugins. Nothing changed! So, I waited cos I thought this is NOT really a problem on Ultimate Facebook plugin. Next day I got an issue regarding this problem from the developer team of Facebook stating this:

Hi Nicholas,
    A Platform Status update has been posted. issues
    Tomorrow, April 20 at 6:30am
    We are currently seeing issues with users connecting to This is resulting in the JS SDK not loading correctly. We are aware of the problem and are working to resolve this.

Read this update on Facebook by clicking the link below

... So, no worries... it was a problem we couldn't fix no matter what... this was fixed later on the day by Facebook. Works fine now!

Hope this helped to relieve the pain and stress we all got out of this issue!