New post type page gives 404 page error.

Created a new post type. I believe I misconfigured it however when I try to view the main page which lists posts of that type I get a 404 error.

I had a similar issue with another post type I created but am unable to remember the fix you guys provided. It was due to something being checked when it shouldn't be or something of that nature.

Essentially, I created a post type called Field Reviews, but when I go to http://www.direwolves.ca/field_reviews/ I get a 404 rather than list of posts.

Viewing individual field_review post types look fine, but I can't get the main page to work.

Any insight would be appreciated! Support access given.

• Michael Bissett

Hey @Virtually(Creative), hope you're doing well this evening! :slight_smile:

Inside of your post type, "Has Archive" needed to be set to "True", and the slug for the post type archive needed to be entered (both of which I've taken care of modifying for you). After adjusting that, I'm now seeing that the /field_reviews/ archive page is working for me here.

Could you confirm that it's working properly on your end as well? :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.