Just spun up BuddyPress and posted a few test messages and comments to one of the bespoke sites.

I already had post-indexer and comment-indexer installed and the widgets in place before I made this posts.

Back on the main site, I don't get posts or comments in the widgets and global site search isn't working either. Check the attached screenshot showing the posts and comments on the main site's Activity page but the same info not showing up in the widgets.

I saw an earlier thread which mentioned privacy settings…this is a closed network where everybody has to log in and I've made the privacy settings, "[o] I would like my blog to be visible only to registered users of [sitename] Sites for the main blog and the bespoke blog. I have NOT made the settings limited to admins or to specifically named users.

Your help much appreciated as I'm spinning this up for a colleague of my wife's and I'd love to be done by this weekend. Everything else is working GREAT (thanks to your great plugins and docs).

/dtk