New Pro Sites Pricing table not mobile friendly

With the newest version of Prosite, a pricing and feature table was added. I tested it in both tabbed and raw html options, and neither one seem to perform well on mobile devices. The words in the pricing table were jammed together.

Can we expect to see an improvement on the styling for both these tables? The feature table especially looks dis-jointed.

The older version was much better.

I saw reference to a class available for styling, but I'm not that good at custom css, and I think the out-of-the box styling should be excellent to start with. I know you guys can do it; you're the best!

Thanks, Joe.

• Adam Czajczyk

Hey Joe,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

The great benefit of the new version of Pricing Tables is that you're finally able to customize them. You're also free to style them as you want but this do involve some custom CSS coding. That being said, if you could please elaborate a bit on this, I think I could help you clear the CSS rules a bit.

Could you please advise on on what devices the layout is broken and what parts of it are broken? A screenshot(s) would be also fine :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Adam