new problem this time round with multidb

So with most the errors looking to be solved with problogs and multidb and such I decided to try to get multidb back in and it all went smooth till move blogs

had the following errors during move blogs
Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eze/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 124

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eze/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 125

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eze/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 140

Warning: mysql_free_result(): supplied argument is not a valid MySQL result resource in /home/eze/public_html/wp-content/scripts/move-blogs.php on line 141

Which I was ignoring since errors here are not uncommon, however went I went to the main page of my site I saw this error:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/eze/public_html/wp-content/db.php on line 304

Any idea what the 304 error is?