I just upgraded the domain mapping plugin from the (old) 22.214.171.124 to the brand new 126.96.36.199 version and tested the new promising 'prohibited mappings' features but the results are a bit disappointing :slight_frown:
So, here is how to reproduce the problem.
*** network domain mapping settings (where relevant)***
Verify domain's DNS settings: YES
Check domain propagation before mapping: YES
Prohibited mappings: neowp.fr
*** steps on subsite domain mapping admin tools***
- enter 'neowp.fr' as mapped domain
- click on 'map domain' button
- http://neowp.fr appears in the list of domain(s) mapped with an - 'invalide' health status
- just click on 'invalide' to refresh the displayed health status
- then http://neowp.fr appears in the list of domain(s) mapped with a 'valide' health status
Is there something I misunderstood on the behaviour of this 'Prohibited mappings' features ?
Thanks for your advice.