New query about Marketpress

Masonjames;

You said “So, if we can support you in using MarketPress on your site as it currently exists, we’re more than happy to do so”

I would like to use marketpress as is, and gravity forms as is–gravity forms creates products to add to a cart, marketpress is a cart. Does marketpress have APIs anywhere that I can use to connect the two?

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

Hi ktrusak!

I believe this has to be done with hooks. I had Rob at gravity forms email me a tutorial on it, but it is on my desktop. Not sure about doing it with API. To get the full experiance with Gravity Forms you will need to learn about hooks. Hope it helps.

• ktrusak
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for the reply! Is there anywhere to get the tutorial online, or anyway to get it forwarded?

I have been actually been working with the gf hooks all weekend as I make my product order form, so I may as well work on the marketpress integration too.

• Mark Wallace
    • Learn-ing-er

It’s on my desktop at home, I will not be there until Friday. It’s not marketpress specific. You will probably need some information from the WPMU Dev staff about the hooks to give to GF support. Then GF will get you going. Just a little tip; when you email GF for support put “attention Rob” in the subject box. lol but don’t say I said so, or they might not respond to my next support need. lol

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings ktrusak,

Thank you for the great question!

I would like to use marketpress as is, and gravity forms as is–gravity forms creates products to add to a cart, marketpress is a cart. Does marketpress have APIs anywhere that I can use to connect the two?

All of the documentation is done inline, but a great place to start would be marketpress/marketpress-includes/template-functions.php.

In addition, there is Themeing_MarketPress.txt file in the /marketpress-includes/themes/ file and as the lead developer of Market Press has mentioned several times in the past Market Press is well documented in the marketpress-ms.php file.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.