New site, multiple plugins needed

I need a recommendation on your plugins that will work together for a membership site that I'm redoing (nwedresources.org). My first decision is whether to use Membership or Protected Content. I've used the Membership plugin before. Can you advise which you think would work for best for this requirements set?
- We sell 3 types annual memberships. Vendors, Recruiters and School Districts. Currently using paypal. We want several reminders to go out for renewals and then be able to generate a list of who has not renewed.
- We send out regular emails to each of the groups (separately depending on the content)
- We want our membership list to be seen by the public, as people buy from members (not through the site however).
- We need to have a few sections with members only content.
- We need to have a Jobs board available to Recruiters that have a paid membership.
- We need to allow School Districts to place requests for information and bid announcements without logging in (which I'm assuming we won't use a plugin for unless you have one that would help with this).

With the above, I'm wondering about the interaction between the membership plugin (whichever of the 2 you would recommend) and the others functions I've mentioned above.

Thanks in advance for any advice on which of your products to use! I'm a big fan and intend to use your software as much as possible as I really like your support)