New site not allowing us to save new content

We have set up a new site for a client a couple of days ago and for some reason we have not been able to save any new content to it. the URL is http://evolvewealth.com.au

Could you please let me now what the reasons might be as its happening on each of my computers…

Thanks,

Lane

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey @lane,

Hope you’re doing well today :slight_smile:

I see that you already made quite a few customizations to your site so I’m guessing this started to happen recently?

Did you had any changes to your site since this started to happen, any new plugins or updates?

Also, would you mind granting support access and give me an example of change not saving so I can test it and try figuring out the cause?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Best regards,

Predrag

• Lane
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Hi Predrag,

I have just granted access. I hope that works well.

I just went to check on the plugins but it won’t allow me to click on them so I don’t know whats in there.

I think I may have added TinyMCE to the site but can’t remember (as I’ve just set up two other sites in the past few days also other platforms)

I hope this helps…

• Lane
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

Also over the past two days I have tried to upload a smaller image of the ‘money houses’ shown already on the site. We wanted them next to the testimonials (both on the front page and testimonials pages) It hasnt allowed me to do that or upload new images for the slider.

• Lane
    • WPMU DEV Initiate

The Evolve wealth logo which is centred just below the top menu needs to be changed to the new version which says Evolve Wealth Creations. The new logo is the last graphic loaded and each time I try the sites seems to hang sayings it is loading/saving but nothing ever happens.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi @lane,

Thanks for granting access, I have checked your site but I believe you have some other issues here not related to Upfront since non of your admin backend pages are accessible.

Just like you tried to access plugin page, none of the other pages are visible.

I would start by checking for plugin conflicts here and since you don’t have access to plugins page you will need to access WordPress files via FTP and in wp-content folder create new folder with any name, for example disabled-plugins, and from move plugins from wp-content/plugins/ folder to wp-content/disabled-plugins/ one by one to see which one is causing this.

After you have access to back end pages again check if Upfront is working.

Let me know if you need more help with this.

Best regards,

Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.