I'm not sure if this is a similar issue with Siteground or if others are having a similar problem, but here's the scoop.
1)I recently installed Spirit and was having the problems reported in this thread
I then added the bit of code reported in this thread , and Upfront started working fine.
2)After installing the recent theme updates from the WPMU Dashboard, Upfront is giving me the same error "Hold on just a little bit more" as it was before I added the code to the htaccess file.
3)I am also getting the following error:
Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/advertab/public_html/wp-admin/wp-blog-header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/local/php53/pear') in /home/advertab/public_html/wp-admin/index.php on line 17
4) I have since deleted the added code from htaccess file thinking that perhaps that bit of code was no longer necessary due to the theme update, but no luck.