New subscriber in Membership notification to ME?

First, love all of you. WPMU rocks and thanks for printing my comment (Nerd Enterprises is our other name) in the email today...

So, in Membership, there must be a way to let me know a new member signed up rather than checking the dashboard?

Also, is there a database I can download to a CSV in Membership? or WP at least?

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi @schoolofbookkeeping.com,

As an admin, you should receive a new sign up notification by default. There's an option on multisite to change this in the settings, but I can't find it on single site, i'm sure there used to be a setting for it.

As for membership CSV, there really isn't one at moment, but we are hoping to include this with the next version of membership 4.0 due for release in september hopefully.

Hope this helps

• astUtemy
    • New Recruit

We only get a WP notification. We don't get anything from Membership, which requires payment and for the user to continue after registration to WP. Then we hear from Paypal. I'd like Membership to simply say "Hey, new member subscribed to..." instead of logging in and looking at my dashboard 30x a day.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hiya @schoolofbookkeeping.com,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

Thanks for your patience on this, I agree it'd be a great addition to the plugin, I've added this as a feature request to the plugin, so we can consider it for a future update. :slight_smile:

It would certainly make sense to have this option. :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.