New theme themplate in "New Blog Themplates"

Hi.
I'm about to make a theme template in "New Blog Themplates". I am a little unsure of what settings to be included in the final template. If I select all entries in the "What To Copy To New Blog?" it is also options in Networt Admin dashboard and Main site dashboard that comes with that?

Best, Tim

• Jack Kitterhing

Hi there Tim (@Alkamus)

I hope you are well today.

You'll want to set up the template on a sub site and not your main site.

In the "What to copy to New Blog" part, in the Network admin > settings > blog templates, the WordPres settings, will be the settings that you have on your blog template and not the overall settings, These will be active plugins, plugin settings, the active theme and it's settings.
    The post & pages option will import all post & pages into that newly created site.
    The categories, tags and links will copy across them all into the newly created site replicating the template site.

The users option will copy across all users of the template site to the newly created site.

The files option, will copy across over all media attachments, such as images, videos etc.

Once you've set up your new template, you need the blog ID of that template, you can get that like this. Go to Network admin > sites > Once you've clicked on the sites menu, scroll down the list till you find the site your using as your template, once you have found that your see an ID on the right hand side of the page (see attached screenshot), You'll need to use that ID in the new blog templates settings for setting up that template.

Thank you for being a WPMU DEV memebr and have a great weekend!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.