I'm new to WordPress and just signed up for Upfront recently. I have some questions regarding the Upfront Builder.
1. Is there a way for delete/uninstall an Upfront theme from the dashboard? I installed a pre-made theme and would like to get rid of it so I can make one from scratch.
2. Can I create a theme on Upfront and download/upload it to another one of our sites without having to setup Upfront on it?
3. Is there a way to change how the menu looks like? Not just in terms of color or text. I would like to get rid of the small triangle pointer on those that have sub-menus.
4. Can I create a template page from Upfront builder? So I don't have to modify every single page on the site to have the same layout.
5. I have some flash files that I would like to upload and use on our site but it doesn't seem to load on Google Chrome, just Internet Explorer. But on our current website, it seems to be working perfectly on both browsers. Would you happen to know why that's the case? And is there a way to get it to work?
Thanks very much. Looking forward to hearing back from you.