Hi there everyone!
I’m proudly announcing an extension to the previous Gravity Forms registration plugin: Gravity Forms to WPMUdev Pro Sites Upgrade/Extend/Downgrade extension!
Here’s what you need to know:
1. This isn’t for everyone, you will need to take the time to read through the PHP file and edit where needed (2 to 4 edits to get started, 9 more for pricing and a few more to your own liking)
2. Take a few hours to process this. Thank me later for saving you a few dozen more.
Here’s what you need:
1. You need a Developer’s license of Gravity Forms
2. You need Pro Sites by WPMUdev
3. Registration extension (link below)
4. Upgrade/Extend/Downgrade extension (link below)
5. Fresh water.
Both modules can run side by side or as standalone.
A lot of consideration has been put into this for every function and action – many of those weren’t needed for myself but have been put in for you :slight_smile:. Like currencies, prices and even the ability for users that just want to try out Gravity Forms.
The Registration Extension doesn’t have a tutorial. Follow the notes on https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/gravity-forms-and-pro-sites-integration#post-751434 if you want to get started.
The Upgrade extension does have an extended tutorial, the (mandatory) form import file containing 40 pre-defined blocks and included CSS to get started.
Registration (updated): https://hostmijnpagina.nl/hmp/plugins/prositesregistration-updated.zip
Upgrade/Extend/Downgrade (new): https://hostmijnpagina.nl/hmp/plugins/prositesupgrade-new.zip
A little preview of what it should look like on a super-admin account (lol @ massive discount):
Any questions, bug reports, etc. regarding this plugin can be posted here.
Like this plugin? Share your love <3