NEW USER - Multiple Questions / Concerns

I am a NEW user and for testing purposes I have added a few sites although have several questions / concerns.

Question: I have added multiple website with more to come ...Is there a maximum of websites that can be added?

Question: I previously was using another service (CMS Commander) and I was able to access the back end dashboard of individual sites by clicking the WP Admin without the need to insert the login id / password which I really liked versus having to login manually. Is that possible?

Question: Another feature I have gotten familiar with is the ability to view the number of Incoming links in the dashboard of each website within the "other" service. Is there an alternative?

Concern / Question: ALSO ... I have attempted several times on different sites to use the backup plugin and send to DROPBOX and it does not work on ANY of the websites that I have tried with. Very concerning because that is one feature that I want to utilize rather than having to use a separate plugin or backup directly in the c-panel.

Question: Even though some of your videos for the plugins are "cute" not always helpful. Is there a list of setup videos for each plugin available?

I understand I have multiple questions ... although I need to resolve before my trial ends and before I can finalize membership services. I thank you for any suggestions or help. So many of your plugins (those I have currently installed - still reviewing others) are more than AWESOME.

Thank you!
Kathy Kohler

• Rupok

Hi Kathy Kohler ,

Question: I have added multiple website with more to come ...Is there a maximum of websites that can be added?

There is no limit on that. You can add as many sites as you want.

I was able to access the back end dashboard of individual sites by clicking the WP Admin without the need to insert the login id / password which I really liked versus having to login manually. Is that possible?

Do you mean if you are able to login to all site dashboards from your "My Websites" section under your account? I'm afraid, no. Direct login without credentials from your My Websites section is not possible. I think this feature is very risky. If your account is compromised any way, all your sites will become vulnerable.

the ability to view the number of Incoming links in the dashboard of each website within the "other" service. Is there an alternative?

I'm afraid, our Hub doesn't provide any backlink checking/counting service yet. However, you can set your SEO settings form the "SEO" tab if you have SmartCrawl plugin installed and activated on your site.

I have attempted several times on different sites to use the backup plugin and send to DROPBOX and it does not work on ANY of the websites that I have tried with.

This is really weird. Do you have any other plugin running on your site which is using Dropbox access? If yes, can you please disable that and try to authorize Snapshot in Dropbox and check if the backup is done properly? I could tell you better about the issue if I could see it live, check your current configuration and make some tests on your site. Would you mind allowing Support Access so we can have a closer look at this?

To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    http://premium.wpmudev.org/manuals/wpmu-dev-dashboard-enabling-staff-login/

Please confirm here when you are done granting Support Access. We will be glad to investigate further.

Is there a list of setup videos for each plugin available?

I'm afraid, there is not list of videos for all of our plugins. However, if you go to any plugin description page, there is a tab called "Usage". Please check the attached screenshot for reference.

When you click on that tag, you will see plugin usage guide with full details and screenshots.

Please let us know if you still have any confusion. We will be glad to help further.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok