New users not being added to sub-site

I've managed to sync my two sites together, but new users are not being synced.

Is there something else I need to do? I looked at the usage info, but don't see anything else I need to be doing.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

@Dark Scream,

Rather than posting a bunch of new questions, can you please stick to one thread? This will save time, and help us get this sorted out for you faster.

If users are not synching, we'll need to get debug mode turned on. Please follow the instructions on this page to enable the debug mode for User Synchronization:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wordpress-user-synchronization/#usage

This needs to be done on both the sub site, and the master site.

Best regards

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

Hair pulling out time :slight_smile: I was told before when I put all my questions in one place that it would be easier to sort them out if they were all separate.

I think I found the problem, maybe the same problem as before.

When I have this plugin activated, it doesn't send the users over:

http://codecanyon.net/item/user-profiles-made-easy-wordpress-plugin/4109874

The problem is, I need some way of doing this for users on the front-end.

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

I was told before when I put all my questions in one place that it would be easier to sort them out if they were all separate.

Hopefully I can clear this up. If all the questions are related to the same issue, such as your user synchronization problem it should stay in one thread. If you have multiple separate issues, then feel free to start a new topic. Really we just want to avoid overlap.

Ok, it's possible that the plugin you have there isn't triggering some hooks that User Synchronization depends on. Could you send me a copy of that plugin so I could take a look and find out?

Email me at: contact[at]wpmudev.org
    Include my name in the subject: "Alexander Rohmann"
    Include a link back to this thread.

Thanks!

• Moonworks
    • Code Wrangler

That plugin I mentioned has just been updated, and no longer causes a conflict.

So just the question on the password changes now, but I have an additional one :slight_smile:

Is it possible for a user to sign up on a sub-site and that then gets moved over to the master site?

• Alexander
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi @Dark Scream,

Thanks for letting me know the conflict has been addressed by that update.

User Synchronization only works one way, so any new accounts on the main site will be automatically created/updated on ALL sub sites, but a sub site can't make changes to the master site.

Best regards

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.