New Version Easy Blogger Thanks

Probs to WPMU and Developer for quick work on easy blogger fixes....seems to be running pretty smooth without ssl errors .. Just couple questions

1. Is there a way to have tab links that you create yourself open inside the dashboard like post , pages , ect..?

2. I selected 1 column for screen layout but it stops about 200pixels or so from the right side.. is that reserved for something ... does not do that in regular view.

3. How would I add welcome user_name of the person that is logged in to the title of the dashboard widget?

Suggestions for future update.
a.. for next version drop down to select roles :slight_smile:

b. Add unlimited widgets to dashboard and display the wysiwyg editor while adding content to dashboard widget so you have the ability to add any shortcodes that your current theme may provide and access to all other tiny mce buttons.. :slight_smile:

Again thanks for the quick turn around on the updates for this plugin... I'm sure many appreciate..!

• Mason

Hiya,

Thanks. Vlad's been working hard on this one :slight_smile:

1. Is there a way to have tab links that you create yourself open inside the dashboard like post , pages , ect..?

Do you mean sub-menus in the sidebar or something else.

2. I selected 1 column for screen layout but it stops about 200pixels or so from the right side.. is that reserved for something ... does not do that in regular view.

Yeah, I'm seeing that as well. Will note it for the developer.

3. How would I add welcome user_name of the person that is logged in to the title of the dashboard widget?

Right now that isn't possible, but we'll consider it for a future update.

Suggestions for future update.
    a.. for next version drop down to select roles :slight_smile:

You mean for the capabilities when creating/editing a menu item?

b. Add unlimited widgets to dashboard and display the wysiwyg editor while adding content to dashboard widget so you have the ability to add any shortcodes that your current theme may provide and access to all other tiny mce buttons.. :slight_smile:

This will be much easier to do once WordPress 3.3 is released. They're making it very easy to include the tinymce editor anywhere in the admin :slight_smile:

Thanks again for your feedback!

• scott74

Do you mean sub-menus in the sidebar or something else.

I just meant something like admin menu editor pro.. links that you use for the menu's have the option to open in a frame inside the dashboard..

You mean for the capabilities when creating/editing a menu item?

Right , but a drop down to select from the numerous roles incase you are using other plugins that create different roles... easier to remember and select from.. Not that big of deal but nice feature.. :slight_smile:

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.