New Version of MarketPress Grid Shortcode plugin

Hey guys.

Been loving the Grid plugin built by Nick a couple of months back, so apologies to Nick if I’m treading on his toes here, but I thought I’d try and sort out a couple of bugs in the plugin: I think some of them have come due to changes in the code for MarketPress since you made the plugin, rather than errors on your part!

DOWNLOAD
Download MarketPress Grid plugin 0.3 here

CHANGELOG
Can display by price order in ascending/descending fashion using shortcode.
Hoping to fix the pagination problems next...

INSTRUCTIONS

1. Install the plugin by uploading the zip file, or by extracting it and putting it in the /wp-content/plugins/ folder.
  2. Activate the plugin (you need MarketPress activated as well, obviously).
  3. Use it in exactly the same way as the [mp_list_products] with optional attributes below:
  4. “paginate” – Whether to paginate the product list. This is useful to only show a subset.
    “page” – The page number to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.
    “per_page” – How many products to display in the product list if “paginate” is set to true.
    “order_by” – What field to order products by. Can be: title, date, ID, author, price, sales, rand (random).
    “order” – Direction to order products by. Can be: DESC, ASC
    “category” – Limits list to a specific product category. Use the category Slug
    “tag” – Limits list to a specific product tag. Use the tag Slug
    Example: [mp_product_grid paginate="true" page="1" per_page="10" order_by="price" order="DESC" category="downloads"]

Hope this helps guys, points appreciated for both Nick and myself!