"Newbie" needs help with theme

Just joined this morning .... and I'm disappointed to find that your theme offerings are largely focused on providing me a designer tool and a few "starter" themes. This is NOT what I thought I was buying. I don't want to DESIGN themes. I want themes ready to go "out of the box."

Can you suggest a membership theme that will work with your membership plugin?
- Phil

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello Phil,

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

and I'm disappointed to find that your theme offerings are largely focused on providing me a designer tool and a few "starter" themes.

I admit I'm a bit confused here. All "starter themes" can work "out of the box" in most typical cases. The fact that elements such as e.g. images should be replace is not that unusual in my opinion. For example, if I said that I've ever bought a theme for ThemeForrest that would work "out of the box" needing absolutely no setup and configuration whatsoever, that would be a huge understatement and misunderstanding. That's just my personal experience though so please don't take it as a "fact".

I can understand your confusion on this but please note that both our Upfront and its child themes (those "starter themes") are described and marketed clearly as a tool to build your own custom design.

Can you suggest a membership theme that will work with your membership plugin?

I hope I'm not mistaken thinking that this is the real clue of your question. We, as a support team, are here to help you solve/fix potential issues so it would be great if you could describe in a bit more detailed way what kind of issues are you experiencing. What and how exactly doesn't work here? I'll gladly investigate these issues and if necessary call Upfront developers for help.

As for themes. Membership 2 Pro plugin by design doesn't depend on theme. There may be cases where the theme doesn't play particularly well with some of its parts/features but of course in such case we will provide with assistance in order to make it work. That said, I seen Membership 2 Pro working fine with literally hundreds of various themes and I'm pretty sure you may give it a try with any theme you like. If it will not work with it at all or will not work in any part, please let me know sharing as many details of the issue as possible and I'll investigate it and do everything humanly possible to provide you with a solution/fix.

Kind regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.