Newly created pages are called "New Page" and cannot be edited

Problem as above.

I'm trying to re-title a page "biography" as it saved as new page when I created it.

I've tried various things, just in case: making sure it's lower case; that the page title, URL and tags are exactly the same; seeing if publishing as draft fixes it. No solution.

It always reverts to new page when I hit update and whilst the URL is remains defined as "biography" I lose (obviously) the navigation to that page till I change it back.

In the meantime I'm concerned that creating yet more pages will lead to conflicts so I'm not doing so for the moment.

Theme running is Scribe.

Support access is on.

Thanks
Paul

• Nithin

Hi Paul,

Hope you are doing good today. :slight_smile:

Moments after posting the above I found I couldn't open the home page for this site.Further, all other my other sites are now not working properly.

It seems like the homepage is loading fine, and I wasn't able to find any issue with loading the homepage. If you are still having issues with other sites, please do let us know.

It always reverts to new page when I hit update and whilst the URL is remains defined as "biography" I lose (obviously) the navigation to that page till I change it back.

I wasn't able to replicate this issue, I create a new page, and tried to rename it through Upfront, and the page successfully got renamed. Since there wasn't any title present for the Biography page in the upfront, I changed the title, and the slug through the default WordPress editor, and now your page seems to load fine.

Please check, and let us know whether it's working fine now? If not, we would be glad to give a closer look. Have a nice day. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Nithin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.