newsletter plugin - create screen throws 500 error

Hi,
I am testing if your newsletter plugin can replace Mailchimp.
However, when I try to create a newsletter I get a 500 sever error form this page:
http://hps.borispfeiffer.com/wp-admin/admin.php?newsletter_builder_action=create_newsletter
What did I do wrong?
thx
boris

• bopf
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi Predag,
    thanks for getting back to me so fast.
    I have enabled Debug.
    The error is now:
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function is_plugin_active() in /var/www/vhosts/borispfeiffer.com/hps.borispfeiffer.com/wp-content/plugins/wpmudev-updates/includes/class-wpmudev-dashboard-site.php on line 1185
    cheers
    boris

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Boris,

Thanks for getting back, it looks like the issue is related to WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin, I was able to replicate the issue and have notified the plugin developer about this.

In the meantime you can disable WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin while creating Newsletter and then reactivate it afterwards.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• bopf

Hi.. I can get to the create screen now with the WPMUDEV Dash disabled. Now I get this error on the create screen: Notice: bbp_setup_current_user was called incorrectly. The current user is being initialized without using $wp->init(). Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 2.3.) in /var/www/vhosts/borispfeiffer.com/hps.borispfeiffer.com/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3792 Fatal error: Call to undefined function get_current_screen() in /var/www/vhosts/borispfeiffer.com/hps.borispfeiffer.com/wp-content/plugins/fusion-core/fusion-core.php on line 908

• bopf

the problem is that Fusion core is the main component of my Theme (Avada). Disabling that renders the whole site useless.
    Do you have any other idea how to fix this.
    I can make the error go away by disabling debugging, but the editor to create the newsletter won't load.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.