Newsletter Plugin Not working

Trying to use the e-Newsletter plugin.

The plugin will not let me insert images into the content area?

Also, is there a place where I can manually add and enter clients email addresses?

Just a comment on improvements: Under “members/bulk actions” this option should be on the top of the page as well as the bottom. It’s very inconvenient to scroll all the way to the bottom of a long list of subscribers if viewing “all” your contacts to make bulk actions.

Thanks

Mark Kinder

• Timothy
    • Chief Pigeon

I'm able to insert an image on my install.

do you have any editor type plugins which affect TinyMC in WP?

If not then it could be a conflict, to test that you would need to disable all plugins and then test.

If it then works you would re-enable each one, one at a time until the issue happens again. That will let you know the conflict.

If that doesn't work you will need to try in the default Twenty Eleven theme, then see if it works.

Also, is there a place where I can manually add and enter clients email addresses?

Admin –> E-Newsletter –> Members

Then hit the Show New Member / Import Form.

Just a comment on improvements: Under "members/bulk actions" this option should be on the top of the page as well as the bottom. It's very inconvenient to scroll all the way to the bottom of a long list of subscribers if viewing "all" your contacts to make bulk actions.

If you could open a feature request for this then other members can register their interest for our developers consideration.

Let me know how you get on.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.