Newsletters Are Not Sending

I've installed the e-newsletter plugin on our site recently and for some reason I can not get it to send. I have tried PHP, I've tried smtp from a few different settings.

The send page (admin.php?page=newsletters&newsletter_action=send_newsletter&newsletter_id=1&send_id=1&check_key=2202622) just keeps saying this:

"The Newsletter was sent to 0 out of 2 members

Sending"

We have a pretty locked down infrastructure. Are there permissions that manually need to be set?

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

If the normal emails work fine then these should also.

I run my own dedicated servers with WHM/cPanel, the sending of mails were restricted in WHM until I altered em. That was the main reason I asked :slight_smile:

I've not seen your settings but if you require a specific port or SSL then that also needs to be enteres:

(eg: smtp.someserver.com, ssl://smtp.gmail.com:465)

were the extras entered if necessary?

I'll ping cole, I know he's doing an update at the moment so I'll see if he can put in a test connection type button and reporting on what the connection issue is. I think this might help with these kinds of issues.

Take care.

• Timothy Bowers
    • Chief Pigeon

Hiya, just going through some of the older threads here.

As it's been a little while since we last heard from you I thought I'd check in to see how you're going?

If you're still looking for some further assistance with this thread then please feel free to reopen the thread or of course for any new and related issues you are most welcome to open a new thread.

Thanks.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.