Next bill, possibilities to pay

Dear Sir / Madam:

I was working in a project for a virtual campus but I have to take a break due to a illness in my family. I did not have time to move forward the project. Next bill will be on 20th February, but I cannot pay $588 right now. Is there any available discounts you could offer me to maintain the account until my project go live?

If not, how can I save and keep all the information that is already in the campus?

Thanks in advance,

Virginia

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey @Virginia, Michael here! :slight_smile:

As for the billing side of things, that'd be a question our billing/accounts department would be glad to handle, they can be contacted via our contact form:

https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

(you'd want to choose the "I have a billing question" option on that form)

Now, from the functionality side of things, when you say "how can I save and keep all the information that is already in the campus?", I trust you're referring to the data inside of our CoursePress Pro plugin? (courses, units, etc.)

If so, then no worries, that'll still be around after a subscription's expired. Were your subscription to lapse for some reason, you'll still be able to use the plugin (but you would need to resubscribe to receive updates to the plugin, as well as support). :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.