Next Month/Week button not working

Hi,

I deactivated all plugins and the button still wouldn't work. I switched themes however to the Wordpress 2015 theme and the button does work now.

This is a big problem though because the theme I bought for my site is one of the most popular and better themes available (Avada). I don't want to switch to a different theme. Can you please get Appointments + (Next Month) button working properly on this theme?

Thank you again,

Jordan

• aristath

Hello there @Jordan, I hope you're well today!

This is a big problem though because the theme I bought for my site is one of the most popular and better themes available (Avada).

Well, Avada might be one of the most famous WordPress themes, but it's certainly NOT one of the best themes out there! He have many users reporting issues with it and I'm sorry to tell you it's actually the opposite of one of the best. It's just the most well-promoted theme.

Can you please get Appointments + (Next Month) button working properly on this theme?

I just tested this on my test site.
    I installed Appointments+, Avada (version 3.7.1) and all its dependencies and recommended plugins.
    The previous/next buttons seem to be working fine on my end!

Could you please retry disabling ALL other plugins (including any security and caching plugins you may have installed) and test again?

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.