Ning to BuddyPress Importer in current version of WP

I am needing to import data from a Ning account into Buddypress.
I see the WPMU plugin to transfer the user accounts, but I also need to transfer the other content: groups, discussions, etc.

How can I do this? I have not found anything that works with the current version of WP or buddypress. Does anyone have a recommendation??? I any stuck.

• Milan

Hello @dwhitlock,

I hope you are having a good day and thanks for asking us.

Before I jump into possible answer, we need to make few things clear first. :slight_smile:

I see the WPMU plugin to transfer the user accounts, but I also need to transfer the other content: groups, discussions, etc.

Does this mean you want to transfer user along with his/her group, discussion information, OR you want to transfer groups, discussions and user differently ?

I am asking to clarify because your question raised my some possible two questions. :slight_smile: Please let me know what do you mean by this and I will see what can be done. :slight_smile:

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

• Milan

Hello again @dwhitlock,

Hope you are doing well. :slight_smile:

We do have one plugin for importing data from Ning network to Buddypress. You can know more about that plugin on its intro page here NING TO BUDDYPRESS.

But at this moment this plugin is not able to import all the group discussion user has done. So I tried to find other alternatives which can satisfy your need but no luck. :slight_frown: There isn't any plugin available which does exactly according to your requirement. So I am sorry but to satisfy your this need hire developer. Or you can use our Job Portal

I hope this helps you.

Please let me know if there is anything else I can help you with.

Cheers,
    Milan Savaliya.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.