Ninja Forms and Hustle Conflict

After I have tried out your Hustle plugin, which I find pretty awesome, I have found a conflict with Ninja Forms. They don't work together. As soon as I deactivate hustle, Ninja Forms works.

• Nazmul H. Rupok
    • The Incredible Code Injector

Hi Kristian

Hope you are doing well. I am sorry to hear that you have had some conflict with Hustle and Ninja form. I want to assure you that we have created a task to test this in our end and will fix if we find any issue. We'll follow up you when we get some update for this. We appreciate your feedback and effort to notify the issue. :slight_smile:

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Nazmul

• Kristian
    • New Recruit

Hi Kasia, - I'm now back from vacation :wink:
    The current version of Hustle is 2.1.3.2 - I can't see any newer release of the plugin, is that correct?
    Either way, this version is still in conflict with Ninja Forms.
    If I haven't described the issue before, I can say that having activated the Hustle, it makes it impossible to trigger the "Send" button function in any form on the site. You can click the "Send" button, but nothing happens XD

Best regards,
    Kristian

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Kristian,

Had a good time on vacation? :slight_smile:

You have the correct version, 2.1.3.2 is currently the latest release so it's something else going on here.

I did some tests on my installation and I was able to use Ninja Forms without any issues when Hustle is active so it might be some specific setting on your site that's causing this.
    Would you mind allowing support access so we can have a closer look at this?
    To enable support access you can follow this guide here:
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/docs/getting-started/getting-support/#chapter-4

Also, can you tell me on which page can we see this issue?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.