I had found this post; https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/coursepress-pro-administration-not-appearing-for-multisite ...but 2 years down the road I am having the same issue but nothing that was said in that post works for me. In summary:
I have a WP multisite with 2 blogs. On Firefox:
1. Installed Coursepress PRO and network activated it. But no admin menu.
2. Deactivated ALL plugins, network activated Coursepress Pro, but no admin menu.
3. Reinstalled Wordpress. No change.
4. Network deactivated Coursepress Pro and activated on one of the blogs. Still no admin menu.
5. Tried everything on Chrome but also no admin menu.
I should add that I had converted the main site from single site to multisite. On the single site I had also installed CPPro and it worked well.
My inkling is, that there are some 'remnants' of the previous installation in the database which cause all this; but where to look??
Now I am lost and need help.
(Note: I have grated you support access to the site)