No "Buy Now" or "Add to Cart" Button on front Product page or Detail Product pag

Greetings!

I do not see any “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” button unless you move the mouse to the button area and it will show the botton. I am not sure if it is supposed to be in MarketPress or FrameMarket.

Please advise,

Brad

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Brad,

Hi and Welcome to WPMUdev forums!

It would be extremely helpful to see a screenshot or even have a link to look at this particular problem.

I am not sure if it is supposed to be in MarketPress or FrameMarket.

MarketPress is the plugin, FrameMarket is the theme. Two different animals, unless you’re talking about which controls this. Marketpress controls the button, your theme’s css controls the way the button looks/displays.

I’ll wait to hear from you as I think a visual on this would help alot

Best,

Kimberly

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings bapjo4,

Just checking if this issue was eventually resolved in another thread? Or by yourself separately to us? Or by us over email with you? Or using our live support?

If so, no need to reply, that’s great news.

If not, or you have any more questions related to this thread, please feel free to post them below including any new symptoms or errors and tick the ‘Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)’ box below the post area (or else we’ll miss it!)

Otherwise, happy days, glad you got it sorted :slight_smile:

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.