No "Confirm your purchase" page

I am testing our almost finished shop and noticed that I don´t get a Confirm your purchase page after entering shipping information. It redirects straight to paypal after shipping. We need to have this Confirm page in between, because otherwise the user can´t see what the shipping costs are.

Can you tell what causes this page not to appear?

• aecnu

Greetings vivianne_vog__,

Thank you for bringing this significant issue to our attention.

I tested this on my test production servers and true Market Press does not have a specific page for displaying the shipping but it certainly shows on the PayPal payment page as shown in my screen shot below and this is the intended use.

At that point the purchaser has to enter their PayPal information or credit card information, and though I am not the lead developer or coder of Market Press, one would think this is indeed the correct flow and by virtue of the purchaser entering in their Credit Card information ~or~ PayPal payment information one would think that is confirmation enough.

In addition, it is a proven marketing fact - the more clicks the less sales.

Please let me know as this may indeed be a custom coding job if you want a page stuck in between those two entities and at minimum a feature request.

Please advise.

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.