No Email Required Problem

I only have a few plugins installed and they are all WPMU ones. Pro sites is setup. When I go through the setup process, I still get this screen http://d.pr/i/OGOA even though the No Email Required plugin is setup.

Ideas?

• Kimberly
    • Champion of Loops

Danny,

It may sound a bit simplistic, but can you try to deactivate then re-activate.

I’m sure you’ve already done that but it’s worth a try.

Do you have any other plugins that are working with the login or signup?

I am wondering if it could be a conflict. Can you deactivate everything minus ProSites and this and see if it works?

I found a thread that mentioned the use of this with ProSites and it was only a couple months ago. If we cannot find anything we can check to see what may have changed in ProSites updates since then :slight_smile:

Looking forward to hearing from you :slight_smile:

EDIT: also, can you tell me what theme you are using and if you actually get into the site without the “activation” message it’s giving you?

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings Dannyoutlaw,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.