No email verification in membership pro version registration form

Hi Team,

When we use membership pro registration form there’s no way to verify email address.Default wordpress registration has email verification.I want to verify whether the user email is valid or not through membership registration.Is there any solution?

Please advise us at the earliest.

Thanks

• 3SixtyEvolve

Hi Senthil

Welcome to WPMU DEV and thank you for being a member!

If you're setting up a Membership site where your users have to pay you would probably not need an email verification process as they have to use their email addresses to complete the payment, in most payment options. Also, if it's paid membership you might loose users by first directing them to verify their email addresses.

If it's free membership it's a different story and then I would agree that it might be necessary to verify the email addresses or double proof your sign up with reCAPTCHA.

If you're offering free membership and you have a WordPress Multisite 3.3.1 setup, you can always opt for a plugin like https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/anti-splog.

Let me know if this was helpful and if you need any further support. I will resolve this thread, but please don't hesitate to reopen it if you still require additional feedback from our Support Team. Just select the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (otherwise we might miss your new post).

And if you require any further assistance with any other topic/ plugin, please don't hesitate to be in touch.

Have a good day!

GinaB

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.