No file content sent. - error shown on bulk smush dashboard

First, the plugin seems to rarely be able to smush more than 1k images until is just poops out and stops - but this maybe normal.

The issue now is I get this output: No file content sent.No file content sent.No file content sent.No file content sent.No file content sent.No file content sent.No file content sent.... just below the new progress bar showing smush progress.

• Kasia Swiderska
    • Support nomad

Hello WP Tech,

Thanks for reporting this - I was able to replicate this also on my site and I reported this to our developers, they are checking this issue right now. It looks like there is problem with bulk smushing because smushing individual files works.

I will update you as soon we will know more about reason of this issue.

kind regards,
    Kasia

• WP Tech
    • The Incredible Code Injector

One site is maybe working (no error, but no progress) another shows this error over and over (url edited): Could not find /var/home/domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/o-1-150x150.jpgCould not find /var/home/domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/scout-1-1-150x150.jpgCould not find /var/home/domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/science-1-150x150.jpgCould not find /var/home/domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/science-2-1-150x150.jpgCould not find /var/home//domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/keys-to-the-attic-2-150x150.jpgCould not find /var/home/domain/domain-staging.com/www/wp-content/uploads/2015/04/dinos-2-1-150x150.jpg

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.