No forcing of checkbox ticking working

Hi all.

I am definitely not happy about posting with this title or description because it amounts to "It doesn't work. Waaah."

The problem is, it doesn't work. If anyone could direct me to logs to check or something so I can troubleshoot I'd really appreciate it.

To be as descriptive as I can about what is happening:
1. Running plugin on buddypress 1.2.9 / wp 3.2.1, plugin version 1.2.2
2. Plugin insert TOS textbox and checkbox appropriately at on register
3. User can sign up without checking the checkbox and there is no error, warning, nothing, zip, zero.

4. Running with Membership plugin 2.0.7

thanks for reading!
(sorry in advance if this doubles another post but i couldn't find one)

• DavidM
    • DEV MAN’s Mascot

Hi osakasmith,

Sorry you're experiencing trouble with the TOS integration, it seems this likely has to do with a bug being dealt with in the beta version of Membership.

Would you mind giving the version provided in the following thread a try?
    https://premium.wpmudev.org/forums/topic/membership-version-21-beta-2

It's got a couple nifty new features on top of providing for some small fixes surrounding the TOS.

Thanks,
    David

• Jonathan
    • The Incredible Code Injector

a bug being dealt with in the beta version of Membership

Yip, had the same issue, but not only with TOS, but any plugin that tries to add to the registration area. No errors. And Membership is created.

So there is a small bug.
    In the beta version too @DavidM. Made zero difference which version :slight_frown:

I actually thought it might have been a wordpress issue - shrugs - found a number of folks complaining in the wordpress forums. Can't remember off hand but something to do with after wordpress 3.0 I think. Was really out of it for a few days (bad flu).

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.