No lightbox plugin works on my site

Hello,

My site is working normally, suddently no lightbox plugin can work on my site anymore. I tried to install another lightbox plugin but with no luck.

In order to avoid conflict problem, i have disabled all of plugins (include custom JS and CSS) but the issue still persist. Don't know why.

Please help me take a look. Granted access.

Thank you,
Tuan

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Tuan, hope you had a wonderful day.

Thanks for granting Support Access. I could regenerate this on your site and I think, it's your theme specific issue. As you confirmed, you have done plugin conflict test, can you please try activating any default WordPress theme and check if the issue is still there? If no, can you please ask your theme developer regarding this issue as he can give you best idea regarding this? Gadgetine is a third party paid theme and I don't have any idea about their coding architecture.

Please let us know what theme developers says about this. We will be glad to cooperate if anything is required from our end.

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

• Rupok
    • Support Ninja

Hi Tuan, hope you had a wonderful day.

Well, I fixed it by adding the following custom code at the bottom of your functions.php file:

if (!is_admin()) add_action("wp_enqueue_scripts", "my_jquery_enqueue", 11);
    function my_jquery_enqueue() {
       wp_deregister_script('jquery');
       wp_register_script('jquery', "http" . ($_SERVER['SERVER_PORT'] == 443 ? "s" : "") . "://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.7.1/jquery.min.js", false, null);
       wp_enqueue_script('jquery');
    }

This ensures jQuery is loaded on your site. For some reason, jQuery was not there on your site which is very very weird. Maybe minifying or caching disabled it. Don't worry. My first block of code takes care of that.

I've also purged your cache and seems like it's working now. Can you please check and confirm?

Have a nice day. Cheers!
    Rupok

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.