no matter which way

no matter which way I try to access the Up Front builder it just brings to a blank page with a header and reads below you will get to start building soon. There are no tools or anything its literally blank? I have approved support to access for 5 days the full desktop. I am hoping this will be rectifies right away? my other page builder, beaver builder is also not allowing for any media library input, it to brings the a completely blank page with only the x in the top right. this problem hasn't been resolved after hearing from support early this morning only to find out tonight that they thought it was alive site and couldn't find it. Can you please appreciate both builders aren't working and I really need to get something done.

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Curtis,

Hope you're doing well :slight_smile:

It looks like your site is on local installation and I'm afraid that we can't access those in order to check this out.

Could you start a console before you start the editor and check if there are any errors there that could tell us what's going on?
    To open console in Chrome press Ctrl + Shift + J (Windows / Linux) or Cmd + Opt + J (Mac).

Or, is it possible for you to setup live installation where we can access it and have a closer look?

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.