No Media Files Found After using Smush

Since using WP Smush Pro I'm now getting "No Media Files Found" when I go to the media library. They all show up on the site fine just not in media library.

• Dimitris

Hello there Jason,

hope you're doing good today! :slight_smile:

I just saw this issue in action, which seems pretty strange... You've mentioned during live chat session that you've performed a conflict test, could you please confirm (or not) that if you deactivate all plugins from network and this subsite, and use a default theme in there like TwentySeventeen, the issue carries on?

Have you also tried to deactivate the caching that comes with via your hosting provider as a MU plugin?

I'm wondering, if this is conflicting with HummingBird's Page Caching module, which is also active, so I'd rather trying to deactivate all of these and check once more.

If the conflict test reveals nothing, and in order to make couple more tests, to narrow down if this is coming from Smush plugin indeed, can you try to create a new testing subsite, upload couple of images in it, then activate Smush, bulk smush the images and check Media library screen, if it lists the images?

Looking forward for your results.
    Take care,
    Dimitris

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.