No Notification on new account created on registration

I was successful registering a new account however the e-newsletter plugin did not notify me of a new registration.

is this function built in the plugin or am I missing a setting.

thanks
steve

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Steve,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

The e-Newsletter plugin is used to send professional email newsletters and manage subscribers from your WordPress dashboard.

Do you want to send the Newsletter to the newly registered user or want to notify you( site admin ) about newly registered user?

You can configure the e-Newsletter plugin to send Newsletter to the newly registered user by setting "WordPress User registration:" to "Subscribe" and selecting appropriate newsletter from "Welcome Newsletter:" dropdown as displayed in the attached screenshot.

You should also configure the e-Newsletter Outgoing SMTP Email Settings properly.

The WordPress sends default mail to the site admin on registering user but if you don't get it then try using and configuring the following plugin.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/

Best Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• steve Pershall
    • The Crimson Coder

yes notify ( site admin ) about newly registered user?
    or newly registered users to members groups.

I am not sure if I was not receiving new user registrations because I had registration turned off.

I also learned for new user to receive the default news letter the cron had to be enabled in the e-newsletters settings which I have activated.

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hiya @steve Pershall,

Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

It should be your WordPress site that sends the user registration notification to you, not e-newsletter. Do you receive password reset emails from your install?

If not, this may be able to be resolved, by installing a SMTP plugin.

Please advise.

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.