No Pinterest on Floating Social plugin?

Hey guys - what's that? Social without Pinterest? :slight_smile:
I was just happy to start using your Floating social plugin, when I notice there is no pinterest button. PAH! Please add it ASAP. That is a must today.

My favorite plugin for Pin button is http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/pinterest-pin-it-button/
difference is if there is no featured image for post it will pick first image inside post. or of course you can let user chose the image. best options and works every time. so you can get some tips from author (Phil). Cheers

Dean

• deanl

Hi Vladislav.

Thanks for the reply. I didn't try to use plugin yet, just read description and there was no mention of Pinterest. Neither there was Pinterest thumbnail on the screenshots. I'll try now and report if it works fine, so I close this topic. Thanks again.
    Cheers, Dean

p.s. - Zdravo Vladislave, zapravo ja sam Srbin takodje. Srbin po rodjenu (Bdg) i u srcu, ali i Australijanac kako zivim u ovoj divnoj zemlji vec deceniju. Pozdrav za Vojvodinu i Srecna Nova! :slight_smile:

• deanl

Hi Vladislav - I just activate plugin and at the top of my admin area there was a big red notification box with message:
    "Please install the latest version of our free Update Notifications plugin which helps you stay up-to-date with the most stable, secure versions of WPMU DEV themes and plugins. More information »"

How can I remove this note?
    I notice someone offering plugin to remove this, but it must be there is an easier way than that I have to add another plugin just to remove this note. And I don't want to install WPMUDev notification plugin for this website, as I will use only floating social and not any other plugin on this website. Can you please help me with this?
    Thanks,
    Dean

• Brian Purkiss

The easiest way to remove the notification it is to install the WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin. It provides direct access to WPMU support, one click installs for all of our plugins, notifications when new versions of the plugins you are using become available, and more.

Otherwise you will need to modify the plugin to disable the message. Find and comment out the following line on your plugin.

include_once( $this->plugin_dir . 'dash-notice/wpmudev-dash-notification.php' );

I hope that helps! If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask. We're happy to help!