No plugins or themes will update or install just from wpmudev

I have requested previously help with this but nothing has happened. Both my test site and main site, both on there own dedicated server, will not update and wpmudev plugins or themes (and most won't install either). Plugins from any where else update and install fine. The message I get is that it is probably the permissions of my wp-contents folder are wrong. They are correct. Reset the api, did not work.

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hey Rich,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

I've checked your account and can see that you have 2 email conversations about this issue and both of them were answered from our staff and there was no response from you afterwards.

I would suggest following up on Michael's email as he already did some debugging and seems he's on a right path.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Predrag Dubajic
    • Support

Hi Rich,

I know how inbox can be crowded and some things get missed :slight_smile:

If you fear that you will miss the email again I can check with Michael to continue discussion here, it's easier to keep the discussion in one place so we don't go suggesting same possible solution multiple times and just keep going in circles.

Best regards,
    Predrag

• Michael Bissett
    • Recruit

Hey Rich, Michael here!

I've tried to do a boatload of digging into this, but I'm going to need to call in our second level support staff for this one, there's some weird issue going on that I haven't been able to trace down yet. :disappointed:

Hopefully, one of the guys there will be along shortly. :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
    Michael

• Ivan Shulev
    • The Bug Hunter

Hey Rich ,

My sincerest apologies for the late reply!

Are you still experiencing this issue?

If so, please send over FTP/WP Admin credentials. I see you've sent them before for Michael, but they are invalid now.

You can send that privately through our contact form: https://premium.wpmudev.org/contact/

Select "I have a different question" for your topic.

Send in:

Subject: "Attn: Ivan Shulev"
    -WordPress admin username
    -WordPress admin password
    -login url
    -FTP credentials (host/username/password)
    -link back to this thread for reference
    -any other relevant urls

Again, I am sorry for the extreme delay on this and I will jump in right after I see an email from you.

Thank you and I wish you an awesome day ahead!

Ivan

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.