no puedo escanear mi sitio web

quiero hacer un escaneo de velocidad a mi sitio web pero me sale el siguiente mensaje. La prueba de rendimiento no arrojó ningún resultado. Esto probablemente significa que está en un sitio web local (que no podemos escanear) o algo salió mal al intentar acceder a WPMU DEV. Vuelva a intentarlo y si este error continúa apareciendo, abra un ticket con nuestros héroes de soporte

• Adam Czajczyk

Hello luis

I hope you're well today and thank you for your question!

Please note: this is an international forum and support and the official language here is English. It would be great if you could, please, use English in any future communication here. It would make it much easier for support staff and other Members of the Community to understand your posts and to assist you. Thank you in advance!

I understand that this is about our Hummingbird plugin, correct? I would like to check it so can you please enable support access to the site?

To enable support access, please go to the "WPMU DEV -> Support" page in your site's back-end and click on "Grant support" button there:

Let me know here when it's enabled, please.

Best regards,
    Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.