No right side Rules Edit/ Add Membership Levels

Hi,

In trying to edit/ add membership levels I am greeted with a page to drag and drop elements into the areas provided (positive/ negative). The instructions say

"On the Add new page name your level, and drag rules from the right hand side of the page into the Positive or Negative rule areas.

Placing a rule in the positive area gives a user (belonging to that level) access to the content detailed in that rule.
Placing a rule in the negative area removes a users access to the content detailed in that rule."

However there is NO "rules from the right hand side of the page".

Can someone clarify the issue here and offer a solution for it

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Dwaynne,

Glad to see ya here. :smiley:

I'm wondering if this could actually be a javascript error. Do you have any other plugins enabled? If so, try disabling them and see if the sidebar shows up.

I'll ask someone from the dev team to stop by here as well if that doesn't fix your issue.

If the menu does show up, then the problem is a plugin placing some javascript where it sholdn't be. Re-enable each plugin one at a time to find the culprit.

Hope this helps!

And, officially from us, welcome to WPMU DEV!

• Mason
    • DEV MAN’s Sidekick

Hiya Dwaynne,

Yeah, this plugin requires WordPress 3.0.1 or higher. Anything stopping you from upgrading? We can help ya through that process as well. Most newer plugins are going to be built from 3.0+ so it's a good idea as soon as you're able.

thanks!

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.