No shipping (appointments+ and marketpress)

Hi!
I have installed appointments+ and marketpress (last versions, also wp and all other plugins).

I created products, services, services providers and I set all the staff to work.

But after customers click to pay (checkout page) and they confirm the cart it goes to the shipping page (2 pages: one about confirm the email and another to confirm the cart and shipping address).

I have 'NO SHIPPING' clicked on MarketPress settings (and no country selected).

You can try it here:
http://clubesquipyrene.com/reserves/instructors/raul/

Any idea will be appreciated. Really thanks!

Regards,
Albert

• Jack Kitterhing
    • Code Norris

Hi there Albert,

Hope you're well today and thanks for your question!

It seems to be working as it should, though the shipping confirmation shows on the confirm your order page.

To remove that shipping table where it shows the address, add the following to your child thems style.css or using a plugin such as https://wordpress.org/plugins/simple-custom-css/

table.mp_cart_shipping {
    	display: none !important;
    }

Thanks!

Kind Regards
    Jack.

• Albert
    • Site Builder, Child of Zeus

Hi there @Jack, Hope you're well today! :slight_smile:

I don't really want to remove the shipping info, I need to remove this two shipping pages as this makes losing customers and sales since these two steps are not necessary and annoying...

Keep in mind that to confirm shipment data you must enter your email twice... Even if you hide the information you need to load a new page and confirm...

Please, there are many posts talking about this subject but none clarifies the issue. Sorry to be a pain ... I really appreciate your time. Really thanks!!!

Kind regards,
    Albert.

• Vaughan
    • Support/SLS MockingJay

Hi Albert,

I've been looking into this and have spoken with a few colleagues. Unfortunately with the current version of MP, it's not possible to change the way it works with the current integration of both plugins.

MP 3.0 will be released soon, which has a 1 page checkout system, as it has been totally redeveloped, this will certainly then make this a lot easier to achieve, but it's just not possible with the current release without rewriting a lot of the code beforehand and would also require work on apps+ too, so both plugin developers would need to make changes.

I have added this to the features & will push the developers to get some better integration between both at that time.

Sorry, this might not help you at the current time, I understand your issue & wish I could do more.

Hope this helps

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.