NO SHIPPING PRODUCT?

One of my intended products is a travel package. Which is an easy product to configure since it has no tax and no shipping.

I've figured out the no tax part using the product option of Special Tax Rate. But there is no option I can find for no shipping required.

Also, If i make it a digital product by assigning a Downloadable - On checkout i am still presented with a SHIPPING ADRESS FORM with SHIPPING OPTIONS, well just one USPS

*** BTW: I am experiencing a Marketpress admin bug - OSX 10.6.8 CHROME 20.0.1132.57 - CLICKING UPLOAD DIGITAL PRODUCT in Product Admin: THE LIGHTBOX BG GOES DARK BUT NO DIALOG EVER APPEARS.

I am still on 2.6

I was able to get the SANDBOX PAYMENTS to COMPLETE with CHAINED PAYMENTS, so that is a plus!

Please, f you have any advise on how to test digital or no shipping products, I would greatly appreciate it.

thank you

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings yoshimotor,

Thank you for this great question and bringing this significant issue to our attention.

Also, If i make it a digital product by assigning a Downloadable - On checkout i am still presented with a SHIPPING ADRESS FORM with SHIPPING OPTIONS, well just one USPS

I have tested this out ion my test production server and confirm the issue and I am now going to discuss it with the lead developer - to get a fix sorted for you asap.

Though this may take a bit longer then a normal ticket, I will try to get him in here asap.

While we are waiting for the lead devloper, please update to version 2.6.1, which has some fixes in it but still has this shipping issue.

Cheers, Joe

• Aaron
    • CTO

If the only items in your cart are digital (they have a url attached to them) and you are not using global checkout then it should only show the email field on the shipping form.

After you check both of those let me know if the issue persists.

• aecnu
    • WP Unicorn

Greetings yoshimotor,

We have not heard back from you as to the status of this issue.

If you are still having an issue please let us know so that we may try to get you fixed up as soon as possible by choosing to check mark this ticket as unresolved below and posting any new errors or symptoms you are noticing.

This action will also bring your ticket up front back in plain view again within the ticket system.

Thank you for being a WPMU Dev Community Member!

Cheers, Joe

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.