no sites after signup with pro sites

hi there.

after at lot of pulling out the rest of my hair, i finally got pro sites installed. now i have another problem...with pro sites.

after the sign-up, the user gets a success message. but he doesnt get an email. that is not a big deal, i didnt really look into it, but i think i just disabled it. the big problem is, there is no site configured.
if i try to go to the site i just tried do register, i get a "it works - This is the default web page for this server." -message. and when i go to the backend, i get a "not found".

what now?! is there anything working out for me today?

i have domain wildcard activated with my host. i actually had to ask them to get it done, so that cant be it. iu had the confirmation like 3h ago.

i have my htaccess file like this here:

## Default .htaccess file

# BEGIN WordPress
RewriteEngine On
RewriteBase /
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ - [L]

# add a trailing slash to /wp-admin
RewriteRule ^wp-admin$ wp-admin/ [R=301,L]

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -f [OR]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} -d
RewriteRule ^ - [L]
RewriteRule ^(wp-(content|admin|includes).*) $1 [L]
RewriteRule ^(.*\.php)$ $1 [L]
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

# END WordPress

and i think, thats ok too...so what the problem now?

guys. i am under pressure here. this has to be done today. so any input like, NOW, would be super-appreciated. i sort other things at the site out in the meantime, so i dont waste time. i hope someone knows what this is.
if anyone wants to check it out, and give it a testrun, http://www.bgl-navi.de/wp-signup.php ...be my guest. maybe it's easier to see for yourself, because my english sucks :slight_frown:

thank you. i know i am a pain in the a** for the last 2 days :smiley:

thx.silvio.