No student registration showing up

Hi there
When I create students/trainers for the course , they simply do not appear in the list . Users are created under wordpress but nothing shows up in the courpress Pro menus

Does the fact that I switched the language files to French impact this ?
Thanks for your answer / I will open the site for support access
Have a nice day
Thierry

• Predrag Dubajic

Hey @dubernet,

Hope you're doing well today :slight_smile:

Users created in WordPress still need to be assigned to course in order to show in student list, I have tested this on your installation and you can see that my account is showing as student.

What you need to do is go to CoursePress Pro > Cours and open desired course, I used your Les Astuces du Blond course.

Now click on Étudiants tab and add the student from there, see screenshot attached below.

As you can see now that account is showing in CoursePress Pro > Étudiants panel as well now.

Let me know if this is working for you as well :slight_smile:

Best regards,
    Predrag

• dubernet

Hi Pedrag
    Many thanks for that .It is most helpful.
    Another question . When I set up a student or a Trainer , CoursePress Pro leads me to WP user interface.
    Does the WP role of the user/Trainer (i.e subscriber/editor etc ...) have an impact on what this person can do in Course Pro or does Coursepress Pro rely entirely on its Trainer Settings section to do this ?
    In Fact what I have noticed is that if I am WP admin I can modify a course ( modify button in course overview is available) .. if you are as WP editor the Modify course facility disappear ...
    Thanks for your work ...
    Thierry

• Predrag Dubajic

Hi Thierry,

When I set up a student or a Trainer , CoursePress Pro leads me to WP user interface.

Yes, users are still added as regular WordPress users and after that you can assign them to course like I explained in previous comment, and if you want them to be able to edit courses you need to grant them Instructor capabilities, this is done in user profile, you should see the option at the bottom of page called "Instructor Capabilities".

Even with editor role they won't be able to edit courses without Instructor Capabilities granted.

Best regards,
    Predrag

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.