No subscription form displaying on subscription page

I created an automatically generated subscription page, but no form appears - only the message "Your current subscriptions are listed here. You can renew, cancel or upgrade your subscriptions by using the forms below."

How do I get the form to appear.

I'm hoping (once I work-out how to get the form to appear) that it links to PayPal.

Where do I find the generated page to edit the content - as when I go into "edit page" there is no content there.

Thanks,
Keith

• Vinod Dalvi
    • WP Unicorn

Hi Keith,

I hope you are well today and thank you for your question.

Make sure you are subscribed to at least one Membership subscription plan so that it will list on subscriptions page.

You will find the subscription page in the pages section in the admin area where you can add the custom content in the page. By default there isn't any content in the subscription page as all the content is generated dynamically by the plugin template file subscription.form.php

Kind Regards,
    Vinod Dalvi

• Keith
    • Flash Drive

Thanks for your response, but I'm still non-the-wiser...

As previously stated, I generated a subscription page from within Membership. As a logged-in member, there is no subscription/renewal form displayed - only a message telling me that my subscriptions are listed below, and that list consists of one word - member. No-where is there any sign of the form to renew membership.

It was my understanding from your above comment that, if logged in as a member, then I should have a renewal form visible on this page. How do I get the form to appear?

Cheers,
    Keith

• Bojan Radonic
    • Head of Support

Hey there @Keith,

Could you please grant us temporary admin access to your site so we can take a closer look. You can do that by clicking "Grant Access" button in the WPMU DEV Dashboard Settings from the following path.

Admin -> WPMU DEV -> Support -> Support Access Tab

If you have not installed WPMU DEV Dashboard plugin yet, you can get it here: https://premium.wpmudev.org/project/wpmu-dev-dashboard/ and then allow access as per the above process.

Best regards,
    Bojan

• Keith
    • Flash Drive

Hi Bojan, thanks for the offer but the site is still on my local host - your welcome to have a look, but my understanding is that you can't gain access this way - though I'm happy to let you in if it'll work . Problem is, I can't put the site live (naturally) until everything is working right as it is to replace an already operating site running on a different server to the one this incarnation will be running on. Any suggestions?

• Keith
    • Flash Drive

Hi Bojan, thanks for the offer but the site is still on my local host - your welcome to have a look, but my understanding is that you can't gain access this way - though I'm happy to let you in if it'll work . Problem is, I can't put the site live (naturally) until everything is working right as it is to replace an already operating site running on a different server to the one this incarnation will be running on. Any suggestions?

• calvinrogercanas
    • New Recruit

Hello Keith,

Hope you're well!

I suggest you create a dummy user then add a subscription level/plan to that user.

To do this:
    Navigate to Dashboard >> Membership >> All Members >> Hover over the dummy user then under the "Subscription" Column you can see "Add" link. Reference: http://prntscr.com/5dqard >> Then click the dropdown to show the options and then click the "Add" button. reference: http://prntscr.com/5dqb5x

After testing this on my test as an admin with "Super User" membership privilege I can't see a renewal form on the auto-generated "Subscriptions" page since it is permanent and don't need to be renew.

Let me know if that solves the problem. :slight_smile:

Best Regards,
    Calvin

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.