No visible button for Free Subscription Payment Gateway on Registration page.

Hello,
I'm having an issue with the Free subscriptions gateway (that's my guess).

I'm testing the subscription model for a customer. We have three subscription plans, a basic (free), a premium and a gold.

So far I setup one unique payment gateway, the "Free subscriptions gateway" option.

When I try to register a new user, after I click on the button for the desired subscription plan, I land on a following page with a statement in green "Please check the details of your subscription below and click on the relevant button to complete the subscription.".

The coupon field is visible, as well as its button "Apply Coupon".

But no button to pay for the subscription is present or visible. So there is no way to initiate the payment. The page does not bring anywhere. It's a dead end.

Nevertheless, the username is registered and the customer is left unsure about the outcome of the registration process.

In fact, if the customer would like to start over again, the website says that that particular username is already registered.

May I have your support in this?
Best,
Carlo

• carlorizzante
    • New Recruit

Thanks for the prompt reply, Ari.

What my client would like to offer to customers is a free subscription. So we don't need PayPal at this stage.

Is it possible to have uniquely the Free subscriptions gateway Option as active (and the others off), or does the Membership plugin necessarily needs PayPal?

• aristath
    • Recruit

Is it possible to have uniquely the Free subscriptions gateway Option as active (and the others off), or does the Membership plugin necessarily needs PayPal?

Sure it's possible... and you shouldn't have any issues with that.
    However I might need some more info on your issue... Could you please post some screenshots of your Membership settings so that I may try to replicate your issue and figure out what's going on?

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there!
    As we haven't heard back from you we're going to assume the problem was sorted out and mark this thread as resolved.

If it wasn't resolved, or you have any more questions related to this thread please feel free to post them below and tick the 'Mark as Not Resolved (re-open)' box below the post area (or else we'll miss it!)

Otherwise, thanks for using the forums, and, as always, for being a member of WPMU DEV, it's a pleasure to help you out and we look forward to being of assistance in the future.

Cheers,
    Ari.

• aristath
    • Recruit

Hello there @Nathan, I hope you're well today!

Could you please open up a new thread for your issue?
    This particular thread is more than a year old and a lot of things have changed since then, both on WordPress core as well as on the Membership plugin! Therefore I doubt it's the same issue and there's no reason for other users to receive email notifications a year after they posted an issue in the forums...

Cheers,
    Ari.

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.