Non display of mobile contents in web friendly test

Hello

I did a mobile friendly test of my website, http://hu-techconsulting.com

This message appears ” A temporary error occurred. 22 resources on this page could not be loaded. The results and screenshot may be incorrect. You may want to try again later”

The second time I tested the website 19 resources on this page could not be loaded.

It is noted only the website header banner appears at the top of the website. The contents of the website could not be loaded.The website page becomes blank except for the displayed website banner at the top and “ICV- Innovation and Capability Voucher (ICV), SPRING” appearing at the bottom of the mobile screen. The middle or centre part of the mobile screen becomes blank with no contents displayed at all.

Can help to resolve this non-display of website contents on mobile screen when doing mobile friendly test please?

Thank you in advance for your help and support. Best regards.

Benjamin

• Benjamin
    • Flash Drive

Hi

Thank you for your reply.

I am using WordPress Default 2012 Theme.

I do NOT use any plugin to render the mobile-friendly version of my site.

I am also not aware of any plugin to render the mobile friendly version of website until I learn from your response.

I merely took the mobile friendly test to assess my website speed and accessibility to readers accessing my website on mobile screen.

Thank and regards.

Benjamin

• faydra_deon
    • WordPress Warrior

I use JetPack for several things on my sites, one of which is for a mobile-friendly version of my site.

I’ve used other plugins for the mobile version of my site that didn’t do so well, but JetPack does so many things with one plugin and keeps you from having to use several plugins.

It may be worth a try. If you don’t have it, here’s a link to it: https://wordpress.org/plugins/jetpack/.

If you already have it, then activate the “Mobile Theme” module.

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Benjamin,

I hope you’re well today and thank you for your question!

I took a look at your site and it seems like everything works fine. Can I ask you what service or tool did you use for testing mobile experience? I’ve checked your site with Firefox’s responsive view, with an android tablet and phone and didn’t find any issues. Also I’ve run it through the Google PageSpeed Insights and it doesn’t indicate any serious problems (except a warning about JavaScript, but it’s irrelevant in this case). Perhaps it’s the problem with the testing tool rather than the theme itself?

Cheers,

Adam

• Benjamin
    • Flash Drive

Hi

Thank you for your reply and suggestion to make use of JackPack plugin to enhance the mobile experience of customers which are greatly appreciated.

I shall have already downloaded the JetPack plugin and will activate the “Mobile Theme” module in due course after familiarising myself with the features of the plugin.

Thanks once again for your help and support. Have a pleasant week-end.

Benjamin

• Adam Czajczyk
    • Support Gorilla

Hey Benjamin,

I hope you’re having a great day!

Just in case, I’ve tested your site once again and it still looks fine on my mobile devices :slight_smile: I’ve also run it through the Google Mobile-Friendly Test and it says that everything is okay. That said, can I consider this issue resolved? Please advise.

Cheers,

Adam

Thank NAME, for their help.

Let NAME know exactly why they deserved these points.

Gift a custom amount of points.